Thursday, December 8, 2011

Brush-in grey hair treatment for men?

I have patches of grey on both sides of my head above the ears. I don't want to use an anti-grey shampoo that messes with my entire head. I just want to 'spot treat' the grey areas.





All I see at the market are entire head shampoos or brush-in stuff for beards.





I'm sure there must be a product that I could use to just take the grey out of these particular spot on my head.





Please inform! Ten points to be awarded here.|||A vitamins that your hair needs of is vitamin B12, and Omega 3鈥檚. You can take these supplements as tablets or you can use a shampoo that contains these types of nutrients.





If want another way here is a simple home treatment for grey hair- make a strong rosemary %26amp; sage tea use equal amounts of rosemary %26amp; sage to 1 cup of water, combine ingredients and steep for 10 minutes, strain and use liquid for the colorant. Remember: These processes must be repeated daily for a few weeks before you notice any changes.|||Why wouldn't the brush in stuff for beards %26amp; moustach's work?|||Try Grecian Formula. The beard stuff makes it look fake. I tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment