Monday, December 12, 2011

Where can I find after market Front/Rear taillights for a 04 mazda 6?

I've tried looking on the internet for a certain type of rear taillight in particular as well as headlights.





It has a dark Grey color to the factory red part (around the light) with a slight repositioning of the taillights. Also on top of that I 'd like to get after market headlights with a same style to it.





right now I have a steel Grey 04 Mazda 6. Any help is greatly appreciated.





p.s. I know these exist, I've seen them in person|||i would say check at an auto store that specializes in auto modifying|||you may want to check out ebay... sometimes you can find them there, but if not you may want to look at NOPI or street trendz sites to find independent dealers for performance parts|||Ebay, or try a forum, like http://forum.mazda6club.com/





Look to their Group Buy as well as Marketplace and see if anyone is selling any. If you want more info, do a search and see if someone has asked that question before. If not, then post a question under the appropriate sub-forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment