Monday, December 12, 2011

Grey pubic hair! what can i do?

help! i found a grey pube, now there are about 10 of them! is there anything out there on the market that i can use to dye them? i can't cope with grey pubes! sex is a big part of my life!|||DONT DYE THEM YOURSELF....im sure most of us girls have seen the sex and the city episode where samantha dyed hers....lol also it is an EXTREMELY sensitive area down there. Either go to a salon and ask if they do special bleaching (like they do for lip hair and eyebrows) or just book in to get a wax - style depending on where your grey hairs are!|||I actually found one grey pube when I was 24, plucked it and it hasn't yet returned.





But your story has touched me, so I'll start donating to Help The Aged on your behalf.|||From larger chemists you can actually buy dye for pubic hair. It comes in normal colours and some wacky outrageous ones.|||hahahahahahah that life hey that was a song who sung that song


don't sweet it mate|||Wahhhahhhahahahah hahahahahahah|||shave it off,don't mean with a razor blade,hair clippers,trust me its well better..my girlfriend prefers it|||Sucks to be you|||Pluck them.


I dare ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment