Monday, December 12, 2011

What should I wear with my Skirt Suit for my Final Interview?

I am interviewing for a job in marketing research. I have a dark grey skirt suit with a a light pin stripe that I like to wear with a cream colored blouse. What else should I be wearing?





For reference I am Irish heritage, reddish brown shoulder length hair, green eyes, fair complexion. I appreciate the help.|||Sounds perfect. Wear classic black pumps and and pantyhose. Bare legs are tacky in the business setting.|||do a Sharron Stone, you'd be sure to get the job|||I am Irish,fair skin, reddish brown hair, and hazel eyes...I would say a light pink blouse would go nice with the grey...it you can find the right shoes|||light pink and gray and maybe some white is considered a most elegant combination!


Don't wear too much jewelry and perfume (some people are allergic to it) and wear very clean shoes and a light pantyhose. I heard that pantyhose for women is nessesary at all times with the skirt in very cool companies. It is the dress code.

No comments:

Post a Comment