Thursday, December 8, 2011

Where can I get an inexpensive custom seat made for my bike?

Over the winter I put nothing but TLC into my 1997 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic! Tons of chrome, custom two tone pearl white %26amp; grey paint job, gangsta white wall tires, and 1.25" beach bars. Everything purchased from a flea market or off ebay, but I can not find the proper seat to compliment my work in progress. So if anyone has a clue where I can purchase or have a custom inexpensive seat fabricated, please let me know!|||You should check with a local upholstery store. They should have the knowledge and tools to reupholster your seat with a different patterned fabric (snake, alligator). If they are really skilled they might be able to give you a new shape as well?|||look in the services section of your cities craigslist

No comments:

Post a Comment