Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can someone help me find this specific Dereon hoodie?

I am in a long 5 month search for this Dereon hoodie. It has an open backand braided stitching down the front and the long sleeves. It comes in grey with green designing or white with red and orange designing . After 5 long months of searching I found it, but tragically my mother deleted the website link and now i can not find it. I wish can describe it better but that is all i can do. I know it is still on the market and the last place I saw it was in Newark, New Jersey where I shop. Til this day I regret not buying it, I normally do not go crazy over clothes like this, but this was the first item of clothing that i MUST HAVE.|||dereon.com


houseofdereon.com|||yeah i know what you mean I'm looking for the hoodie she had on in the freakum dress video and still haven't found it so i really dont know how to help you|||Um maybe you should go to houseofderon.com and at the bottom of the page click shop house of deron. There you'll be able to go through all their clothes. Their having a sale, too.|||I just happened to find this page...to the person in search of the braided hoodie..i have one that i never worn and planned to return....it is XL White, and i love the style also but it runs a little small. i have not seen it anywhere online except the grey one....email me to discuss further.and the hoodie from the Beyonce video is available at drjays.com, as well as others .........but check out drjays before its gone! i just made a purchase myself--they tend to have alot of hot dereon styles

No comments:

Post a Comment