Monday, December 12, 2011

Is it safe to buy an xbox360 in spite of it's risk of red ring of death?

is it safe to buy it from a grey market in new delhi|||Yes,If you can get a jasper.|||I wouldn't...I love mine, but had to send it back...I wouldn't risk it.|||no never|||nope, get a PS3.|||noooooooooooooooo we have sixaxis you have red rings of death|||you just wanna try to get one with the jasper chip. aka one that is 12.1 volts. those units no longer have the red ring problem.|||I've had the ring of death only once, and it was my fault too. A simple reboot and it hasn't happened since.|||I don't think I would buy it one that way.


But buying one new you should be safe.|||I would say it's worth the risk, just get an extended warranty if necessary.





Even without one, there's so many people out there who have mastered the X-clamp mod and fixing up the machines themselves. I'm sure there's someone near you who could do it.





Jaspers aren't reliable either, Microsoft still hasn't mastered it. It does have better cooling, but the chance is definitely still there.





With a Grey market, is the product brand new or used? If new, then yes. I wouldn't trust a used console though.

No comments:

Post a Comment