Thursday, December 15, 2011

I have bought a new Santro Xing. Which speakers/stereo would best suit my car according to the acoustics?

I want the stereo with a USB port, iPOD AUX port and with all CDs(MP3/WMA/RM) music player. Please suggest as I am in a dilemma as to which one to go for. There are so many stereos available in the market. Is it OK if I go for the grey market ones as they are cheaper than going for the costly warranteed ones? Please reply soon. Thanks in advance!





Manish Chawla|||Well you just bought a new car and you need a new head unit. Its not going to be cheap because it is a brand new car and you might have to buy a installation kit or a custom one might have to be mad. Right now if you go to best buy they have alot of radios that have usb hookups and ipod aux inport. Pioneer alpine sony make good radios so its up to you on how much you want to spend and what look you want. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment