Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pl answer! very urgent. its for an advertising project.?

where do you prefer buying mobile phones from?


- mobile retail outlets where there are multiple brands


- branded showrooms? (like nokia showroom)


- the grey market where you will get it cheap but no aftersales guaranteed.


choose one of the options. and if you have any other option, pl do elaborate. pl help me out. pl do answer.|||Branded showrooms. Usually when you go and buy a cell phone you know what service you want. I like getting it at the store because you have a warranty on it and if something happens you can take it bake or use your insurance to get a new one|||I think branded showrooms because I do the research on which one is best online. Then I can go in knowing what I want and find it right away.|||multiple brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment