Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can someone help me with a career choice?

I love giving advice, expressing myself, and fixing things to better someone or something. I am currently interested in realty, psychology, writing, traveling, and photography. The housing market has turned sour, writing has ample amounts at a time of pay, photography doesn't require college, and psychology requires too much college-i'd be gray with age by the time I finish! College is good, but not a lot. I'd rather not have a stressful, time-consuming job, but I'd like good pay. Something intellectual would be nice, maybe. Will someone please help? Much abliged, Mags.|||I think that a job in Human Resources would be good for you. It involves interacting with people, listening to their problems and helping them develop solutions, interviewing candidates for hire and keeping things organized. For an HR job, some college is good or else you will be stuck in a low-level position. The ideal degree would be a bachelors degree in business with a concentration in human resources. Good luck!|||i suggest being a consultant.. maybe a medical consultant if you are interested in helping people

No comments:

Post a Comment