Monday, December 12, 2011

Is there a semi-permanent hair colour that I can buy to cover a small amount of grey hair?

I don't want to dye my whole head. I don't have much grey hair, but have a few noticeable spots of grey that I would like to cover up! If possible I would like to just "spot-cover" those specific sections.





And if possible I don't want to use permanent colour. I prefer semi-permanent, so I don't have to deal with roots. I don't know if there is such a product on the market.





I think what I would like is something similar to those cheap halloween hair colours you can buy. They come in something like a mascara tube, and they are good for more than a single use.





Does anyone know if you can buy something like that in normal hair colours? (And of course with higher quality than the silly halloween ones).|||You can try the (I forgot the name) It is in a bottle, you squirt a bit out into your hand, and just put it on the grey spots. You can choose the color according to your hair color. It comes in a pink bottle, and it washes out. Look for it at Walmart. I know they have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment