Monday, December 12, 2011

My light blonde hair has gone dishwater grey!!!! HELP!?

I normally have light blonde hair but my hairdresser has put too many dark shades through with my highlights and its now gone a murky grey/brown colour!





What can I do? Is there any toners on the market that would help brighten it up a bit?!





Thanks xx|||OK this is caused when the blonde goes translucent and reflex the brown through the blonde causing this "gray" colour.





my professional advise is to return to the salon and point out the problem and they should rectify it free of charge - as this is a technical fault of their doing!





i could suggest washing you hair in a harsh shampoo such as vosine to try and "fade" the brown which in turn would help loose the grey effect - but remember to condition well.





but going back to the salon is the best option as they are responsible for the colour and the outcome.|||Wash it with tomato ketchup|||ok her is wat u do. u buy some dye at the hairdresser and dye it. ok good|||dye it blond again its not that hard|||bleach it|||uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm that is not my job but just to say your hot

No comments:

Post a Comment