Thursday, December 15, 2011

Freelance language teacher in Beijing?

To cut a long story short:


the problem : The headmistress did not even consider it


necessary to discuss the matter of the visa which "obliged "


me "to buy" it on the "GREY Market " after my arrival,


which is why I feel like an outcast. The administation of the "EMBASSY" ! school


just does not consider this to be an issue to take care of.


She refuses to talk about the matter and hypocritically refrains


from the issue altogether. I tried to talk about several time , even in terms of the help with consultants.


The administration rather sees me (freelance) as somebody


to fill in "gaps" whenever and whenever they are any.


Registration with the police , looking for the appartment I


was left to do on my own. Buying the necessary things for


the appartment is not that easy in China, moreover a financial


quesiton for me . Being by myself , as well as the fact of my


China stay being a 5- month stay, I have an "empty" appartment which is thirty minutes away from the school.|||?????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment